REOPENING ON MAY 20, 2020
Mont Rigaud officially launches its summer season! We will be open everyday from 9am to 7pm.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW AT MONT RIGAUD
PLANING YOUR VISIT AT MONT RIGAUD
- We ask that anybody with symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 stay at home;
- We remind you that it is recommended to avoid traveling from one region to another;
- We encourage you to buy online before your visit (season passes and registrations for the Sprockids program);
- BIKE RENTAL: We will continue to offer mountain bike rental. However, it will be mandatory that you make a reservation a minimum of 24 hours in ADVANCE (by phone).
BEFORE YOU CAN ACCESS MONT RIGAUD
- All visitors without exception (daily access AND season pass holders) will have to go through controlled access and register as soon as they arrive in the parking lot of Mont Rigaud.
ONCE YOU'VE ACCESSED MONT RIGAUD
- No cash payment will be accepted. Only payments by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) will be accepted;
- We ask you respect social distancing measure of 2 meters at all times;
- No gathering will be allowed in the picnic areas;
No access will be permitted to any building of Mont Rigaud for any reason:
- No washroom available on site
- No access to lockers to pick up or leave personal belongings
- No return of ski equipment will be accepted. We ask all customers that had rental equipment for the 2019-2020 season to keep the equipment until further notice;
- No return of employee uniforms will be accepted. We ask all our employees to keep the uniforms until further notice.
Enjoy the great outdoors!
Mont Rigaud team